Today we will give away two days worth in one since I needed a day off yesterday! Busy week!
This was meant for Day Four…Book Day!
As a writer and reader, I love the printed word. Stories are so powerful and the stories of our sweet babies matter! There are four book options for this giveaway:
1. Invisible Mothers by Emily Long is a wonderful resource for mothers who have said goodbye to their only children. Invisible Mothers gives voice to the experience of love and loss for mothers whose babies have died during pregnancy or infancy…those with no living children. This book provides a safe haven for the loneliness of grief and inspiring words that resonate with moms with empty arms and aching hearts.
“I see you. I know that you love. I see your motherhood. You are not alone.”
~ Emily Long, Invisible Mothers
2. You Are The Mother Of All Mothers by Angela Miller is one of our favorite books to give to comfort grieving hearts. A book of beautiful and powerful affirmations to combat the lies whispered to a grieving heart in the dark. “You are a warrior, mama…You are the mother of all mothers.”
“So, breathe mama…keep breathing. Believe mama…keep believing.”
3. Sufficient Grace by our very own Kelly Gerken
Sufficient Grace chronicles not only Kelly’s own family’s painful journey through the stormy sea of grief after the loss of three of their five children, but also shares the lessons they learned about the true faith and grace God gives to His people, even in the midst of life’s storms.
4. Book #4 I know nothing about! But it looks like it’s probably an encouraging book…love the title: You’re Loved No Matter What.
Day Five Giveaway
1. Leave a comment on this post sharing which book you are interested in winning and/or if you would like to enter for the Angel. (You can choose as many as you’d like to enter for!)
2. For additional entries Like the SGM Facebook Page and follow on Twitter and Instagram (@SuffGrace).
3. Share this post or our event page.
Please make sure you leave a comment for each separate entry in order for them to count.
Winners for the week will be announced later this evening!