Congratulations to the SGM Christmas Giveaway Extravaganza 2013 Winners. It was such an honor to read all of your stories. I cried with and prayed for so many of you this week, remembering with you…reading your stories of loss, heartache, and healing. I hope this week has been a blessing to you, in the midst of all the aching and missing that comes with this season. Please remember, you are not alone. There is hope, because Jesus came for us. He did not leave us here, and because of Him..the greatest gift…our stories don’t end with live on planet earth. This is just the beginning.
If you are listed as the winner, please email us this week with your prize in the subject line, and your name and shipping address the email to sgm dot shipping at gmail dot com. Please expect a couple weeks for delivery. Thank you!
1. Celebrate Life Bracelet goes to comment # 77. Mandy
2. Mother’s Love Bracelet goes to comment #16. Kyla
3. Mother necklace goes to comment #7. Lisa
4. Footprints necklace goes to comment #44. Sarah
5. Baby footprint necklace goes to comment #20. Kristen
6. Heart necklace goes to comment #110 Marie
1. On Wings of Hope Butterfly goes to comment #24. Janelle
2. Blessings from HeavenAngel goes to comment #44 Tracy
3. Baby’s First Christmas girl goes to comment #26. Stephanie
4. Baby’s First Christmas boy goes to comment #28. Jenn
5. Always Remembered Sand Dollar goes to comment #34. Judy
6. Merry Christmas from Heaven goes to comment #41 Maggie
1. Isaiah’s Story goes to comment #24. Julie
2. My Utmost for His Highest goes to comment #27. Kali
3. Hope for Today goes to comment #15. Stephanie
4. Walking With You Booklets go to comment #21 Emilie
5. What Women Fear goes to comment #5 Judy
6. Happy, Happy, Happy goes to comment # 9. Joy
Dreams of You Package goes to comment #5. Summer
We also had many parents make requests for Dreams of You items (without having to help cover shipping fees) this week.
Sleep in Heavenly Peace Precious Moments Statue
Comment #70. Jean
Many people asked where I purchased the ornaments and the Precious Moments Statue. I bought them a local Hallmark store. You can also find the statue at: www.preciousmoments.com.
If you have been blessed by Sufficient Grace Ministries, either this week, or in throughout your grief walk, and would like to help us, we are currently in a contest to win a donation to our ministry for $5,000. (That’s about 2 months of our budgeted needs as we send items around the world.) If you would like to help us by voting for SGM (you can also watch the very cool video of our day at BGSU on the site while you’re there), just visit this link and click the green button. You can vote as many times as you would like from now until December 15. No registration necessary. Sometimes it freezes, due to many voting on the site, so try back if you have trouble.
For more information about the products and services offered by SGM, please visit our website and/or Facebook page. Sending love and prayers for so many…and wishing a grace-filled and gentle Christmas season to you and yours.